1. Admission Process (for Elementary/JH)
1) Counseling with office staff about school information.
2) Test for G1-G9 English, Mathmatics, Bahasa Indonesia.
3) Parents and the student interview with the principal or leaders of Yayasan. If necessary, the student may join the trial class.
4) Payment of tuition fees and registrations fee.
5) Link Form : https://forms.gle/Vs8xANfjarPQghMCA
6) Admission is accepted.
2. Admission Process(for Kindergarten)
1) Counseling with office staff about school information
2) Filling in the trial form and have a trial class for 3 days
3) Parents and the student interview with the principal or leaders of Yayasan.
4) Payment of tuition and registration fee.
5) Filling in application form and preparing the required documents : https://forms.gle/ZYSiZr6CWUe4i82x5
6) Admission is accepted
1. Age Limitation
★ Playgroup-At least 2 years old by July 1
★ Nursery-At least 3years old by July 1
★ K4-At least 4years old by July 1
★ K5- At least 5years old by July 1
★ G1-At least 6years old by July 1
2. ESL(English as a Second Language) Policy
Students who are having difficulties with the English language are asked to join the extracurricular activities or take private lessons for English.
3. Non-discrimination Policy
KICS does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, or ethnic origin in admissions or administration of its policies and programs.
4. Probationary Period
Newly admitted students are on probationary status for one year. Their reenrollment at KICS for a second school year will depend on their academic success and their adjustment to school culture and policies. Failure to meet standards may necessitate a student’s being placed in a lower grade, repeating the current grade, or even withdrawing from KICS.